Tube-Tec Bending is proud to serve dozens of markets with our bending, rolling, and specialty fabrication services. From structural accents to processing pipes, our bent-metal products provide high-performance results and withstand the most challenging commercial and industrial environments.
Tube-Tec Bending works with manufacturing and OEM partners requiring fast turnarounds, tight tolerances, and guaranteed quality control. We have a unique metal bending process and unique capabilities, from curved tubes and pipe elbows to complex angle-bending projects, our products and capabilities include:
- Petrochemical & offshore equipment
- Structural steel bending & rolling
- Bent metal for playground equipment
- Bent metal for fitness equipment
- HVAC & refrigeration pipes, tubes & components
- Agricultural & transportation equipment
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Ductwork for clean rooms & processing plants
- Tanks & steel vessel supports
- Street lamps & signage
- Construction & architectural accents
- Furniture components
At Tube-Tec Bending, we love a challenge. Bending over backwards for our customers, we value the opportunity to venture into new industries, create custom tooling, and develop solutions to lower your costs. Our owner-operated, six-acre facility is crane served and capable of managing prototypes and large-volume production runs. There are few things we can’t handle—and if we aren’t able to accommodate your project, we’ll recommend affordable alternatives so you’re never left out in the cold.
Contact Tube-Tec Bending About Your Unique Bending Application
To learn more about our bending and rolling capabilities, or to speak with a member of the Tube-Tec Bending team, call 713.264.0821 today. It is our pleasure to earn your current and future business, and to provide you with superior steel bending strategies for your next project.