Metal bending and rolling are key processes in the metal and alloy manufacturing and fabrication industries. While Tube-Tec Bending processes vary with material, size, and thickness, our quality control measures ensure the integrity, performance, and longevity of your final product. Bending operations include compression bending, roll bending, rotary draw bending, and other specialty tooling methods. Your metal fabrication specialist will help you select the method that is most appropriate to your project requirements.
Material Types for Bending & Rolling
Serving industry partners in the aerospace, structural steel fabrication, commercial lighting, medical, food & chemical processing, subsea, and municipal sectors, Tube-Tec Bending is a Houston mainstay. Materials that we work with include, but are not limited to:
- Carbon Steel. A commonly utilized material across industries, carbon steel is strong and flexibly machinable. It is also a sustainable, recyclable option that reduces your carbon footprint.
- Stainless Steel. Because of its strength and work hardening rate, stainless steel bending requires robust, high-powered equipment and tooling. We are capable of forming low- and high-alloyed grades of stainless steel efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Aluminum. Broadly applicable for projects requiring lightweight performance, aluminum requires specialized skill and forming processes to prevent cracking or collapsing. Our team members are experts in their craft and have decades of collective experience working with aluminum profiles, tubes, and pipes.
- Titanium. Selected when formability, corrosion-resistance, and a high strength-to-weight ratio is desirable, titanium is a well-established solution for the medical, sporting goods, and processing industries.
- Copper. A durable, anti-corrosive material valued for its cost-effectiveness, copper is a time-tested solution for many industries. Tube-Tec Bending forms your copper product to meet precision diameter and wall thickness specifications.
- Custom tooling for exotic alloys. At Tube-Tec Bending, our technical expertise, tooling inventory, and custom capabilities allow us to create flexible solutions for any industry challenge. If you have an alloy that requires specialty bending or rolling, we may be able to help. And, if we can’t, we will point you in the right direction—because customer service is our #1 priority.
Request an Estimate for Your Bending or Rolling Project
Providing precision-bending solutions for tubing, pipe, bars, beams, rolled shapes, channels, or cold-formed extrusions, Tube-Tec Bending has the expertise to meet the most demanding project requirements. From prototype design to large-scale production runs, we meet your performance requirements while remaining attentive to your budget. Request a no-obligation consultation online, or call 713.264.0821 to discuss your industry challenge today.